Monday, 16 February 2015

Mani Monday #7


I'm feeling classic this week. I love a red nail as much as I enjoy a red lip, I find it classic and sophisticated. Only problem with red is that it is definitely not a nail colour you want to have chip as it's extremely noticeable. With this in mind I went for the Maybelline Forever Strong Nail Polish in Deep Red. I've spoke before on my love for this formula, I'm ready to rock the red nails this week knowing they won't look scruffy two days in.

What's your favourite red nail polish?

16 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline polishes, you are right they have great formula and are relatively chip resistant! Love the red.

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah they're a pretty safe bet :-)

      Delete
  2. This shade looks lovely on your nails. I've not tried any of the Maybelline polishes but this red looks gorgeous xx

    Danielle ||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend tying out this formula x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous colour! I love the Maybelline nail polishes, the brush is fab!

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the brush! Nice and thick :-)

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried this formula yet. The color is very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must, they've got a great range of colours x

      Delete
  6. Red polish is always a must.
    The color gives a strong feeling and confidence :)
    XO

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree 100%, makes a statement x

      Delete
  7. I love these nail polishes, they dry fast (:

    Nati xx
    artdicted2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially with a great top coat like Seche Vite! x

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love this range, Divine wine is my favourite colour, stunning! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete