Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Red Cherry Eyelashes: Haul


Let's start with the truth, I am not a false lashes gal at all. So why make a purchase? 6 pairs for around £10 I could not refuse. Lashes are something I think look beautiful when applied correctly so it's something I really want to spend some time on trying out and getting in to in the near future. I've seen the brand Red Cherry on loads of blogs and in tutorials so it was a pretty safe bet to pick these up. The only struggle I had was which numbers/style to pick!

Tip - Google the numbers of the lashes and you will usually get an image of what they look like on. 

I'm really happy with my picks and cannot wait to test them out. Available here.

Do you wear false lashes? 

8 comments:

  1. Love false lashes!
    Great blog :)

    www.frederikkes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love Red Cherry Lashes! I literally will not use anything else now, they are so cheap but such good quality and I love how many different styles they do! I always used Eyelure before but I will be using Red Cherry from now on, its safe to say I am truly addicted xx

    http://www.sophielovesx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh can't wait to try these out then! Might whip out a pair tomorrow xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 pairs for £10 is a bargain! Definitely checking these out, love lashes but they can get pricey!!

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes usually an expensive habit but at this price I think I can allow myself to get into liking them haha x

      Delete
  5. Great tip! I wish I could wear false lashes, but I never feel comfortable with them on, still, for that price, I may have to try them for nights out!

    Dusty Foxes Beauty

    ReplyDelete